Where to loose less than 50 recruits? (last update 26-01-2014)
High level players often get as Guild Quest the above message. Most of the time in combination with some easier second quest.
Obviously: you can take any adventure & use militia instead of recruits BUT the question here is: what are ínteresting adventures to play with losing less than 50R?
Well - easiest is just take any lootspot. But what's the fun in that?
Point & adventures are by far the easiest to fulfill this quest. Most of them come only with special events - though a few come also with the loot of a few adventures.
An overview of those available:
- Retro-adventures (from the 20th anniversary event)
- Tip: They come as well as loot to "The Shaman" & "Old Ruins" (33% chance per play).
- Egg hunting maps (comes every year with Easter (2012, 2013))
- PRO-tip: buy at the end of the event the leftover maps at the trader for 10 fish each.
Of course is Bounty Hunter the easiest of all, but you can buy it only once & get it only once with a voucher.
From the common adventures are recommended (maps see below):
- The Nords
- The Lost Skull
- The Sleeping Vulcano
- Witch of the Swamp (<50R map still under construction)
Other possibillties - no <50R map yet:
- Sleepy Reef
- Pirate Life
- The Dark Priests
- Tropical Sun