As seen on the forum, easter is coming!
Now, how to get eggs?
The 10 free eggs offer is still online - but if you claimed it last year allready - you can't claimed it again. But if you're new to the game: enjoy!
There will be some changes compared to Easter 2013 though it will come with loads of stuff and of course: egghunting!
Like last year during the event you'll have 4 quest chains with 5 sub-quests each. Every quest rewards with 10 eggs, completing a chain rewards with 100 eggs so makes a grand total of 150 eggs/chain.
- 2 quests per chain are egg hunt adventures and there are 8 different maps with eggs to explore! Big change with last year: the eggs are spread out randomly! Exactly like the 'collectibles' (herbs, kettles, etc...). So now you have to find 9 eggs yourself because every map will be different.
- As extra notice: every egg you'll find is sent to you in the ingame mail - and the reward of finding them all is 1 egg as well making a total of 10 eggs for this sub-quest.
Other ways of getting eggs:
- There will be special daily quests giving eggs
- Normal adventures might give eggs as loot (+50% when in premium!)
- By buffs made in the Major's House Collections tab
- and of course by trading with other players & for gems at the Trader
New as well this year is the introduction of the 'Master of Martial Arts'. A general who can hold 220 units but has a pretty decent first strike (compare it with like 50-60 cavalry)
Something more interesting:
It's known you can find eggs with the explorer with a treasure hunt. Last year at Siedlervision, a German TSO-information site, they managed to do some predictions:
2014 predicted chances & amount of finding eggs (updated according to siedlervision):
|During the Easter event (% chance):|
|0 Eggs||55.56||0 Eggs||55.56||0 Eggs||55.56||0 Eggs||55.56|
|5 Eggs||33.33||10 Eggs||33.33||20 Eggs||33.33||30 Eggs||33.33|
|10 Eggs||11.11||20 Eggs||11.11||30 Eggs||11.11||50 Eggs||11.11|
How many eggs you'll gain during the event without trading?
150 eggs per quest chain x 4 chains = 600 eggs
21 days of searching with a standard explorer:
10 Very long searches gives 6x0, 3x30, 1x50 = 140 eggs each.
21 days of searching with a Savage scout or eggsplorer:
20 Very long searches gives 12x0, 6x30, 2x50 = 280 eggs each.
So an intensive player with the maximum of 3 Explorers & 10 Savage scouts can get:
600 + 3 x 140 + 10 x 280 = 600 + 420 + 2800 = 3820 eggs
A casual player with 2 standard and 1 fast:
600 + 2 x 140 + 1 x 280 = 600 + 140 + 280 = 1020 eggs
(Note these numbers are predictions! So the results may differ or chances even altered with the actual event)
Post a Comment